Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dead End Blog 3

       "Dead End in Norvelt" is a story written by author Jack Gantos and also is the main character of the story. A kid has his excitement for summer has gotten him into a lot of trouble. On my page 32 it states that " one day I was on the verge of summer. The next thing I know, I'm grounded for the whole summer!" This proves that the childish act of Jack has gotten him in trouble. Also his family is going on vacation without him cause he's grounded. This reminds me a lot of a Home Alone style of plot but who knows what's going to happen next in the story. This proves that Jack might be going on with something. 

       Jack Gantos is the kind of my person that he's smart, but makes terrible decisions. The only thing that is stoping Jack from summer vacation is his actions that he did. He also seems that Jack would be a great person if it wasn't for his poorly made decisions. This proves that his actions can pay the price. He has to pay up with community service and taking care of the house while his family is on vacation. This proves what he is doing while being grounded.


1 comment: